Sunday, January 29, 2006

Saturday&Sunday Movies

Alright, yesturday I was too caught up Billie Joe Armstrong to even tell you about my day.
Around 10 o'clock I woke up, and went on the computer, to cinemark.com to see what time anything was playing. Apparently, The Chronicals Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe was playing. I've seen the play, and read the book, so naturally, I was interested. So, Mother, Sibling, and I went to the movies. And boy, was it awesome. My favorite character, of course, was not a main one...but a supporting character. He called himself Mr. Tumnus, a faun. He's so cute! He makes me smile, like a puppy would someone else. ^.^ Anyway, after that movie was over, we quickly drove to McDonalds, ate lunch in the Cinemark Parking Lot, and went to go see Nanny McPhee. That one was predictable, but cute. I think I might want to buy it when it comes out, kind of cute. Yes, so by that time it was 6:30, and we went home, and I went to my hole (my room), and turned on the computer. There, I was abruptly instant messaged by my friend with no logic (if you'll recall my earlier post
  • Where is Your Logic At!
  • , it's the same person). So, she said that she just got home from the movies. Evidently, it was the same movie theater that I spent my whole day at. She just missed me, becuase I got out a few minutes before Underworld:Evolution ended.
    Today, a show called It Happened One Night is on. It's an old movie...Black and White, but still. It's a good story. The only black and white movie I like. I'm listening to it right now, drinking iced tea, and typing to you guys. Anyway, I grow tired of swivling back and forth from between the puter, and the tv screen. So, I'll be on my way, thanks. Bye you guys!

    No comments: