Monday, January 16, 2006

My Day...In Story Form...Kind Of...

I jolted awake as Sibling banged open the door, and told me to wake up. "She said 11 o'clock," I mumble, rolling over to face the wall. Sibling stares at me, a twisted expression on her face as she leaves. I sleep until 10:30, and ignore the time until it hits 10:54. I get up, get a shower, get dressed all before my clock hit eleven. I woke up Mther, and she got up, and got ready for the day. Why so early? You may ask, well, I decided we should go to a diner for breakfast the day before. And it was agreed upon. Awesome!
We get to the diner, and I get a coffee, and a Spinach & Feta omelette. It was awesome. Better the first time I had it a couple months ago. But still, it was good. I ignored the time, and blabbed about where we were going today. Something about the doctors to get pill subscriptions changed, and then a Dentist appointment. Which reminds me that I probably should not be chewing gum. Oh well. Anyway....
We pull up to the doctor's office, and I bring a book that my best friend Onyx let me borrow. Godless, by some guy.... So, I was half way through, and ended up finishing it still sitting in the waiting room. So, my name finally gets called. Mind you we got there an hour early, and I was called fifteen minutes after the appointed appointment.12-1:30...That's right. An hour and a half, just sitting there in a room full of old people.
So, we go in, I get blood work, and then I sit in another room for what feels like an eternity. Well, needless to say, I got the perscrption and the Jereality gang was back on the road to the dentist.
We get there, pretty boring. A whole minute early. Well, the dentist....I get called second, and I sit in a chair a billion other people have sat in before me. Gross. The woman says "What flavor flouride do you want?" I stare at her, a 'what the hell' look on my face. Of course, she doesn't see it becuase her back is turned to me. "What flavors do you have?" I ask, suddenly realizing she'd never see my face. "Bubblegum, Orange and vanilla, and strawberry." I reply "bubblegum", Like there's any other flavor I think as she gets ready. Moron. So, finally the 'people chair' moves, and my teeth are being ready to be cleaned.
She messing with my mouth at this point. "Your bottom gums are bleeding a little," she says. No shit, you're sticking a metal rod into them. Fat cow, I think. I think she was expecting an answer, but how can I answer when she's got tools in my face, hm? Was I supposed to say, "frah mwrah frwah frwah." I think not. So, she cleans my teeth some more. She's still talking to me, expecting answers that I refuse to give to her. I can't help but smile as thoughts race through my head...I wonder what would happen in I 'accidently' spit in her face....What would she do if I sneezed? Or swalled. Thoughts of my spit flying in her general direction wasa all I thought about. Granted, no one wants spit in their face, but she really was asking for it. Unfortunatly, I know better, and she left spit-free. Oh well, there is always another six months, right?
I got a tooth brush, floss, and tooth paste from that little excursion. "Oh look, it's got their name on it," I say reading the title of the Dentist office finely printed on the handle of my blue tooth brush. "Huh, fancy that."

And yeah, that was my day......the highlight was the thoughts I had in my head as she cleaned my teeth.....Very funny stuff.


Quote Of The Day:
'It's the cereal you'd make if you made cereal!'-Cereal Commercial
'No, I'd make good cereal!-Sibling

No comments: