Sunday, January 15, 2006

Birthday....Was it really...Mine?

Well, my birthday was on the 14th, and I had a surprise party the 13th...Just like I said. My friends were there, and they rented out the nifty coffee shop. And it was really nice. BUt, I knew about it, like an hour before said 'shwar-ay'(makin' fun of Dad). So, I wasn't really 'surprised', I just put on a smile, and turned to Mom, and said, I knew it, real happy-like. She smiled, and I was left to greet the friends, and 'cling-ons'. There are a few cling-ons in our group. I shall give them names. There is Dess, Jeska, Jezzie, 2 boys and sometimes Jewels. Well, Dess, she always has to make everything be about her, we shall discuss that at a later bunch of words.
I had alot of fun, Father catered my party with 'Denny', and oh my gosh, the food was awesome. We had a big bowl of little meatballs, and rolls, and chicken, and 'pasta purses', and some otherkind of meat thing. OH, and a salad that I didn't touch....it looked much too complicated to grasp with the tongs, and...there was a tomoato rose, so, I didn't want to destroy the presentation.-Pasta Purse: a small square of pasta filled with cheese. The corners of said square are folded up to meet in a grouping, and cooked, creating a 'purse-like' appearance.- So, naturally, I had two servings of the pasta things, meatballs...OH! And EGG ROLLS!!! Me and Onyx put a hurting on those egg rolls. Yeah. So all that happened, and then it was time to meander, and talk. Well.......that happened for a few moments, and then I opened stuff. It was great, I got awesome stuff....and chocolate... ^_^ Well, yeah. Then we had cake, and everything went swimmingly. My friend, we shall call her Virginia, got upset though. And I place all the blame on Dess-yes, the 'cling-on'. Well, not only did Dess make Virginia upset, she pissed me off too.
A history on Dess. Her 'rents split up. She seeks attention. When she finds a boyfriend, she sucks the life from him, and uses him as a crutch...a place to get her love.
Well, Boyfriend was not at my...MY...party...but his spirit sure was. Not one air of breath did Dess utter that was not based solely upon herself was about Boyfriend. Happy Birthday...Boyfriend did this! Let's go Ice Skating tomorrow! Guess what the tomorrow was...that's right...the fourteenth. My birthday day. That's wonderful Dess, make plans for my birthday day......Not only plans...plans about Ice skating....skating. Everyone knows I fear skating. And yet, she and Jezzie go and announce it to the whole table that a group of about 5-ish should go. Did that five include me? The birthday girl? NO! Dess...I solely blame the tension during my birthday on her. Dess has the uncanny ability to turn everything her way. My birthday was placed, and centered on Dess. My parents, neighbors, Denny, the owners of the coffee shop, Onyx, and Curly-oli weere the only people who actually payed attention to me. That's nine.....out of 26. Everyone else was entranced by Dess's immature 'stories'. Well, she pissed me off to the max. And you know, you only turn 16 once. And guess who is ALREADY SIXTEEN!?!?! That's right, Dess. So, she got two sweet sixteen birthday parties under her belt. I hope she chokes on her not-working-health-drink. Fucking bitch. I know, it's foolish to rant, and rave about a party....A superficial party, but I mean really. It was my day. I'm not spoiled, and I like a bit of attention once in a while. I don't really ask for a whole hell of alot, but I wanted this party, probably more than she wanted hers. And she stole it from me. And now I'm crying. Why am I crying? It's a superficialy party. It means nothing. But I don't know. I guess, subconciously I was truely looking forward to it. And now it's gone. And I can never have it back. It's not fair. Granted, life isn't fair...but it was my day...I justed wanted to have fun. To have fun with friends...And not have to deal with any drama. Dess travels with 169 pounds of drama wherever she goes. And I hate it.

Quote:
He Seized The Ring-Hilt
Bristling And Battle-Grim
Of Life Desparing
Swung The Sword
So That Her Own Neck
Bone-Rings Broke
On The Floor She Sank
The Bloody Sword Grinning

No comments: