Monday, January 23, 2006

Unleashed..and other stuff

Well, I was going to do a survey, but I figured that'd take out all the surprise of me. So, I deleted it. I saw Unleashed today, a half hour ago or something. It was pretty good. We got it becuase Mother likes Jet Li. I think it's funny, but whatever. If I had to, and I do, I'd give the movie 4.75 stars out of 5....becuase it had weird sound effects. Do you like that? The decimal place? I do. It had a really good plot, and the casting was good. Morgan Freeman plays a really good blind man. Granted he's an awesome actor anyway, but still. Jet Li did really well as a 'dog', and that chick who played Morgan Freeman's adopted daughter, she did good too. What was her name...Veronica? I don't remember, I didn't really like her....But she did good as a not likeable character, honestly. Anyway, I think I'm going to leave you all now.
FYI; I've sprayed Cool Mint Listerine pocket MIST in my mouth at leat seven times in the past half hour. I think i'm addicted...I'll have to fix that.....Good night!

Quote:
How Do I Get There
To The Place
Where I Fell Asleep
Inside You
How Do I Get Myself
Back To The Place
Where You Said
I Want Something Else
To Get Me Through This
Life

No comments: