Thursday, February 16, 2006

Selective Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Alright...my day went by smoothly, I think....Or Do I?
Don't fret, I do.
Anyway, I have diagnosed myself with Selective Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Yeah. It's when you don't care about some things...like how messy your room is, but you have to have the bottom part of your locker neat, and clean. Or when you have to have the strings on your jacket the same length, but you're fine with your pants half way down your legs. That, citizens, is called Selective Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Yeah....So it turns out, that Chemistry.....it sucks. Yeah, go in, sit in class, listen to some guy talk about atoms and synthesis.....Say if you grow up to become a fire fighter...will you care about what oxygen number Copper has? It's like, 'Oh! Save the burning building!' 'Wait! What's it called when carbon is added to copper(II)sulfite!?' Here's a hint....Who cares!
Double Chemistry today.....spent most of the time talking to Onyx or my new inflation.....it's like a crush...but less destructive. Idea sponsered by Onyx, revised, and edited by myself. I was watching
  • Dane Cook
  • a few minutes ago. He's a funny guy, he's only about 33 years old. I think I'm funny sometimes....when I'm not sulking in the background.....like one of the people on iPod commercials on Ridlin. All come, and walking slowly, focused on the floor. Not like the rest of those guys, dancing like complete wackos. They keep that up, they'll over work their hearts...have a mild heart attack or something. I'm only looking out for them, don't come crying to me when the dude with the orange screen, and dreadlocks has a heart attack at the age of 23. I'll just be sitting back here, calmly, with my iPod, and say 'I told you so', nodding.
    I was thinking of some pretty funny stuff while I was washing the dishes a few minutes ago...and then I came upstairs, looked at the screen, and drew a blank. It made me laugh, because I knew that none of you would be anymore. So a big Ha ha to you, buster. What else happened today...Nothing...important anyway.
    A buddy of mine was talking to me the other day, and suddenly said 'I know-zors!'....I stared at the screen for a good long while before finally asking what in all of God's name what '-zors' meant. Apparently, it's a big thing in the area across the bridge. Anyway, '-zors'..it's just a random ending to any word. For instance: 'Wassup-zors!' or 'buh bye-zors!' I suppose it adds an emphasis to the original word. As if you are supposed to pay special attention to the accomponied word. Congratulation-zors!
    See, who says I teach you nothing? I taught you two things today....A disease, and a suffix....Grammar/Englsih, and Health. I teach you all very good things....In my mind they're good, anyway.

    Prank Of The Year
    (Only Because I Can't Think Of A Quote, and A Year Because I Know I Won't Rememeber To Do This Every Day^.^)
    Before someone is told to do the dishes, put a rubber band, or clear piece of tape around the sprayer(The little thing you lift out of the counter/sink to spray the dishes...you know the one) And call someone of to wash their hands, or check the water..Or something, I can't do everything, you guys have to think too. Anyway, once they turn on the water, the sprayer will come on immidiatly, and spray them with the water. Funny stuff, be sure to have a camera...to save their faces when they get struck with the water globuals.

    Be careful, don't have the water temperature on high...I'm sure that would be painful.
    Remember, Have Fun-zors!

    No comments: