Sunday, July 09, 2006

And so, the day comes to a close.....

Well, no, it really doesn't, becuase I plan to stay awake until tomorrow morning, and then get myself to sleep. Becuase not only will I grow bored of staring at the celing, and it's past my little 'summer-curfew', I will not be tired at all. For you see, I had a cup of iced tea. Good stuff, that.
Anyway, I went to 'Where's-our-Logic-At?'s party today. Got 'er a shirt, Inu Yasha. An anime we both enjoy. And then I went 'deep' in our card. Which, I sort of did...I told her something like '
even though we've got our differences, I'm glad we can still be friends'
Which is true, I'm realy happy we can still be friends, becuase I really don't know what I'd do with myself if I didn't have someone to argue over trivial things with.....She's my argue buddy! But really, I've known her almost my whole life, and would be really, very upset should I discontinue our friendship like a bad sports magazine.
Not that I think our friendship is like a craptasmic magazine, it was just a comaprison...a bad one...Ignore that, pretend I never wrote it. Ther enow, we're all one big happy blog-family again, aren't we?
Yes, yes of course we are.
So, at this party, I had a Pina Colada. It was very good, although some sips did taste like 'tooth-pick'. Like, that wood taste you get from a bad toothpick....Oh well...It was good anyway. Onyx had a Margarita...I think there was some Jack Daniel's Lemon in there....although I was told profuelsy that it was a virgin drink...I think KT might've accidently switched up the 'adult' drinks with the 'underage' drinks....Oh well, it tasted good anyway....
All in all, it was a very nice day....

Quote of the Day:
(while listening to Disney's 'Don't Come Out Of Thin Air', from Aladdin 2 or 3)
Onyx:....obviously aladdin did not come out of thin air
maybe thick air
or heavy air
or reproductive air
but not THIN air i assure you
Me:-laughter-

No comments: