Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Fourth of July!


Ba BOOM!


Happy fourth of July everyone. This is me being patriotic! A blog post...There's my patriotism. That, and a few little get-togethers with Father, and his Friends. Lots of fun. I can hear fireworks out my window, and can see them past the snarly tree in my across the way neighbors yard. I hate that tree....Oh well, I wish I had a tree..I had a tree when I was littler, then the people who own the are awhere I live decided it was a hazard, and chopped it down. Did they consult with me first? No! No matter, this day is about how our country became independant.
Much grats America!
Anyway, I saw fireworks in person, not through my bedroom window, yesterday, as mentioned in the Mild Confusion post. In a place where Father's freinds live. Anyway, that was alot of fun...What else shall I tell you?

Honestly, I don't know. I suppose I should tell you I saw Da Vinci Code on Sunday. That was a really good movie. I especially liked the parts where there was no sound, due to the lightning storm outside the theatre. No matter...It only happened twice. In the one scene when-girl- Sophia put Robert's tracker in the soap, till a little before the druggy in the park. And once again when they go down into the basement place where Miss Magdaline is supposed to be in the church....

It was a good movie, I give it a 7/10, becuase they skipped a few things... Like how there were two criptexes...and the reason why Sophie didn't talk to her grandfather anymore......Unless I may have missed that part...I dunno, I had to go to the bathroom....I never have to go to the bathroom during movies...But instead of a medium soda, I slip a large with Father, and sat the cup next to me, so every four secondsanother sip of Diet Coke...I'm an addict...I should get on that......
Yeah, so that's my last couple of days. Enjoy the sulfer induced fire sprays everyone!


Quote of the Day
-In the van on the way to Barnes&Nobles-
Mother:Yeah, my friend goes to that Church.
Me:Uh huh..-chews on bisquit- -spits out gum-
Mother:Yeah, they have a program...Addictions Victorious.
Me:-blank 'wtf' stare-
Mother:I know, that's like..the addictions winning......-
Both:-laughter-

No comments: