Saturday, July 15, 2006

Peace or Annihilation...

Didn't know what I wanted to call this one, so I just picked a line of the song I was listening to. Good song, it's by 'A Perfect Circle'.....The lead singer also sang for Tool, and was the bass player in TexAns.....but that's all I know....Last name is Keenan..or something like that, I don't remember all that well.
So, after I finally got myself back to sleep at 11 o'clock this morning, Sibling comes into the room...I think she thought I was already awake, becuase I was staring right at her, but, in fact, whenever someone opens the door to my room, I wake up. I don't know why, it just works out that way. So, she pokes me, and smiles, and says, "how would like a real job? Like, a job job." I stare at her, and then the clock, wondering why I am in a conversation before noon, and then I answer, "no." She looks at me for a second, and shrugs off my sincerity, beofre continuing. "Becuase the ice cream shack is looking for ice cream scooper people..." "no." "Why not?" "Becuase I don't want to work there." "But they're hiring...." "I don't want to work there...." "But they're.." "Hiring..yes....Thank you for telling me....I appreciate it, I really do..But you see, scooping ice cream has nothing to do with what I want out of my life.....Thanks anyway for the info...." She stared at me, slightly aghast at my full sentences for a while, and then leaves, speaking about gum, and the like.
Yes, Good Morning, Jereality....Do You Want A Job?


No....

1 comment:

Onyx said...

I saw they were hiring too....and i also said..."oh my, all my hopes and dreams: they can be applied to a chocolate chip cone and rainbow sprinkles. Let me jump at this chance...no!"