Monday, July 31, 2006

..:Fancy Title:..

Yep, that was it..My fancy title. I think I'll try out these fancy titles for a week, to figure out if I like them or not...You all shall see the wonders of my fanciful titles for six more days! Lucky!

Anyway, I think Father thinks I broke the laptop....I dunno why, I couldn't get on the internet...So, I left it where it was, and went on my merry way.....Oh well, Markis can probably fix it...He's a computer genius! So, I finally saw a movie called The Rundown. It's got The Rock, and some other little white guy, and some chick. I don't know who, really, but I know that I like the little white guy...What's his name....Seann William Scott! I knew I'd remember, and the girl was...Rosario Dawson...Yes, I once read a story where the girl's name was Rosario..insisted upon being called Rose...Oh well. Anyway, it was a funny movie...I think you should watch it. Made me laugh...Especcially after The Rock, and Seann ate this green fruit, and the monkey came...That was funny...Rock sounded like my cousin Stephan, actually...He's a wack-job, my cousin Stephan....Oh well....

Yep, I think you should watch The Rundown, it was funny....

No comments: