Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Chikoooo....Don't be discouragggeeeddd...

Secret Window is on tv right now. I'm at the part where Johnny Depp is talking to that guy....who 'helped him before'. And now it's when Amy or something....I love that song! He just said 'this is not my beautiful house, this is not my beautiful wife' That's part of a song...I grew up with that song.
Anyway, there really isn't much to say. I watered some plants, three times today...The same plants, every two hours....But only three times. Because the ground was really hot on my feet...I swear, I was baking them. And, did you know, that my 'plague' got worse the day after I got these cursed bug-bites...They itch like....bug bites....And then, I caught one of the little bugs, and painted him!! But he was already squished, I just made him pretty with gold nail polish. Fun, fun....
And that's it....Fun, isn't it?

No comments: