Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Good...The Bad...The Upsetting...My Last Three Days...

Alrighty! I haven't been online in three days! I've been cramed in Sibling's room, rotting my eyes out from the television as we played The Sims 2.....Granted, it's a great game, but when you don't want the job you've got, and it's what's paying the bills....You gotta keep it....And my character's goal in life is to be popular! Yay me! I've got a job that takes me from my little abode at 10am, and let's me come back home at 1 am......What horrible hours.....You can't talk with people who are 'to-be' friends, if I've got nine hours home, and I spend them sleeping....Oh well......When I get promoted again I suppose the hours will be a tad bit better, with better pay......Anyway! I'm going to tell you what else I've been doing, starting with Monday....

Monday, July 10th, 2006

I woke up early today, at 10:30-ish, and got up, and dressed, and all squeaky clean, and then waited.....When I was done waiting for 11:15, Mother and I hopped into the van...What? No, we really hopped...Like a skip..but with both feet.....Anyway, we hopped into the Van, drove ourselves to WaWa, picked up three sodas...Code Red, Mountain Dew, and a Root Beer....and ran back to the van to pick up Sibling from Tennis. I don't know why she joined...It's all running about with a stick trying to hit a ball....in the sun! I'm nbot a big fan of the sun.....which is why I practically always have time to post on my lovely blog here. Anyway, we picked up Sibling, and drove to the Movie Theater. Guess what we went and saw....Nope, you're wrong, we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest. We had gotten our tickets Sunday night, so we were able to bypass the line that really wasn't even there.
I guess everyone went to see it the first day it came out, becuase there was about 12 people in theater 4 on the 10th.... Including Mother, Sibling and I. And my review of the movie...It was great! Jack Sparrow's entrance was great, as it has been thus far into the 2/3 Pirate movies he's been in. Lots of twists in the movie, and a few characters I never thought I'd see again popped up....And for all the Orlando Bloom fans out there who haven't seen it yet, you get to see his back....Yeah, that's it....He's going to get some spiffy scars to mar up that tiny little body of his. All in all, the movie was great, a little less fabulous than the first, but in no way, shape, or form did it suffer the acursed 'Sequel Failure Syndrome'.

Tuesday, July 11th, 2006

On Tuesday, I did something great. I woke up early, and played The Sims 2! From 12am....to 11pm.........Around 6 pm, Siling turned to me and said, 'Hey...your eyes are red.' I turned to her, then looked at the tv, and had my character drink the smoothie he had made for her character. Lots o' fun there.....But no, I lied...from 11-12 I cleaned....The living room, and the kitchen, I made them spotless....And only then, did I play the Sims 2 with Sibling until 11 pm.....Apparantly, I've got an addiction.....Pssh....

Wednesday....Oh wait...That's today...........

Today, I woke up around 8, brushed my teeth, and went back to bed. When I finally went back to sleep, and was grading a social studies paper I had been cheating on, Father called and woke me up. 'What are you doing asleep in the middle of the day during th summer?' he asks me. I look at the clock...2:39 pm.....I frown, and in my mind I'm thinking 'becuase....it's the summer....' Oh well.....I hung up, then woke up....had some oodles of noodles for lunch, and watched an episode of Danny Phantom...I love that show...It makes me laugh...

Now, to the title of this post...

The Good:
Pirates of the Caribbean.......It's a pretty awesome flick..go take a gander....

The Bad:
In the shower this morning, while I was soaping up my hair, I realized I could see perfectly...Idiot..You kept your glasses on! I think to myself....So, just to check, I fling my soapy hand to my eyes....I was wrong. My glasses were on the desk in my room......You know, Vive kind of burns your eyes after three seconds of contact....I don't recomend anyone try that....

The Upsetting:
A buddy of mine died....So, I dedicate this post to Charlie Brown......He was a clown, that Charlie Brown.....Now, my trips to my Mall won't be as fun without him there......You will be missed, Mr. Brown!

2 comments:

TheBaron said...

It's known as MRS.....and it's a very serious condition.....you shouldn't make fun of Matrix: Reloaded Syndrome......

Onyx said...

Aw, Hon i'm sorry about Charlie...that's horrible! Call me if you need anything.