Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wakey, Wakey...

Hey, did you know My Chemical Romance had two CD's?
I knew, I was just curious as to whether you guys knew or not. Well, I had bought their first CD after their second....Because I wasn't into them when they had first come out. So, when Sibling and I played the Sims, we'd listen to MCR in the background, because I can't stand the Sims music sometimes. So, I had left it in her CD player fora couple weeks, and finally decided to upload to my iTunes tonight.
Well, unbenounced to me, she had fallen asleep. So, I wrapped on the plastic door with my finger nails, and walked in. Her room is set up so the bed is directly next to the door, so I could tell she was asleep. When I crossed the room to get my CD, which is on a shelf above her bed, she opened her eyes and looked at me..And as I'm getting my CD, here is our conversation....

Quote of the Day:
Sibling:What do I do? What do I do?
Me:-kneels on bed to retrieve CD-
Sibling:What did I do? What do I do?
Me:-gets CD, and stands near bed- Well, when there is a fire, you run down those stairs, and book it. -runs in place-
Sibling:-confused expression- Book it?
Me:Yeah, it means run real fast.
Sibling:Book it?
Me:-rolls eyes- I'm gonna turn off your tv.
Sibling:No! Leave it on. Did I fall asleep?
Me:Yes..
Sibling:Did I really? Wow....-looks at me earnestly- Did I wake up?!
Me:-turns off tv- No, you're asleep. I was never in here, you and Will Smith were just about to rap. HAve fun! -pats forehead-
Sibling:Okay....
Me:-closes door-
Sibling:What do I do? What do I do?



What a silly kid...That Sibling of mine.....Sleep Talks..Sleep Walks...I guess she can't even sleep without talking.....

No comments: