Saturday, July 01, 2006

Chatty-Box

Look! Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page! That is for all of you to talk with me...Because I'm so interesting...And stuff like that. You know I am, don't deny it! Anyway, I thought I ought to tell you all that I went 'sun-bathing' today. My deathly-sick pale skin is now...RED! I've told people time, and time again, I don't tan, I burn..I don't sweat I simmer...I'm very copmlex.....As if you all didn't know that already.....Aren't you glad you know me? I'm just so interesting, and talking about myself again...I should stop that.....Oh well.
Went to a par-tae today. A band from Prison played, they're not that bad either...Rise to Fall Again. Catchy name, I like it alot. Where's Your Logic At, and myself had a fight the other night, and we're best friends again. I know you all were so worried that I'd be sucked into a lonely hole of black oblivian, but fear not! I'm good now.
And I do believe I've run out of things to say...So, I'll leave you with my quote....

Quote of the Day:
Sibling: And at the party, I asked Twigg if he had anymore M&Ms, and he said 'No...my dad ate 'em'. And I was like 'Uuhhhh!' And I whined, and then I was like.....What was I like? Oh yeah! 'But at the birthday party they were everywhere! Like..Growing offa trees! M&M Trees! Filled with bowls of the chocolaty goodnesss!!
Me:-blank stare- -looks around the gym-

No comments: