Saturday, January 06, 2007

Angry Tummy Box....

It turns out that I jsut needed to tell someone about the dream I've been having to make them go away. How cool is that? I'll tell you how cool it is..Super cool! Anyway, I started piano lessons yesterday, at a nifty little music place...my teacher's pretty funny, it takes me a couple seconds to figure out what she's saying thogh, because she's got this accent....BUt everything is going well.

I went to lunch this afternoon with Mother and Sibling, and it took us an hour and a half to get our main courses.....It was insane.....but don't worry, our crappy service helped too. She only came by once...once again, we did tip her the general 15% thing....we always give a minimum of 15%...anyway, the meals were alright....

Then we went to the mall, got some coffee, checked out some stores, bought a dress for a big shindig that isn't scheduled yet, and then went home. Practiced the piano for a bit and then watched some trees burn, and then went to a party. It was great, saw my female posse, and watched How to lose a guy in ten days..it was good...funny....anyway, after a while my stomach began to hurt, and I was driven home..where I sit now, typing to you.

And now I think I'm going to go to bed...and sleep some more....because when you're sick, you sleep....and I love sleeping....It's one of my favorite hobbies.... Alright, g'night.

No comments: