Monday, January 15, 2007

My Birthday

Yep, I'm another year older as of yesterday!

I woke up, had some birthday waffles that I made...Watched some Birthday Psych, Monk and House...Then I did stuff on the copmuter, then Onyx and I and Mother and Father and Sibling went to Carabba's for my Birthday dinner. I got Scampi Damian....always a favorite. Very tasty.

After dinner, we went home and I was shooed upstairs, as is tradition, and then brought back downstairs for 'Happy Birthday'. I blew out my candles on my Heart Cake... Another thing I always get on my birthday. A cake shaped like a heart -becuase it says to do that in the book- instead of a circle or a rectangle or something boring like that. So, I blew out the candles, and then opened my gifties.

I will tell you what I got...
Three NIfty Cards
A bag of lotion and such
Some sheets for my bed
A Trash Can
A Shirt from Hollister

and

A ticket to go and see Stephan Lynch at the Borgata!

But it was a surprise, so Sibling and I had to sit in the van in the dark about where we were going. Father set it all up. He had the tickets since before Christmas....my special birthday present, from my Father....He's so awesome....BUt I know you guys know that, because I say things like that frequently here.

It was amazingly hysterical...He played Beelz, Ugly Baby...something about Dirty Sanchez's with some other guy....He did something new about Diary entries...it was pretty awesome...Special Ed...ah, good stuff.
I can honestly tell you that I laughed the whole night. I have the best family....They love me....

Yay Loved....

-Jereality

No comments: