Monday, January 29, 2007

Come again...?

Hello all!

The contacts are coming out lovely, if you were all wondering....Anyway, I had a class tonight for another test I have to take sometime in the future. So, at this little class of mine, we need to relearn all the math I've known since birth....Alright, not since birth, but the beginning of my educational carreer for some kind of learned behavior. Ignore all of that, it as just fluffed up, and filled with a bunch of words that really don't make much sense in the context I put them in... I don't think so anyway...

Anyway, you've got me off track again...So, while at my class, we had a slight distraction....again....It's like our job to distract the woman, so she can forget what we're doing, and let us leave. For none of us really want to waste our Saturday nights learning when we've got such busy agendas. So, as we're trying to distract her, we come across a problem. 'Plug Ins'. Well, we had already learned 'Plugging In' the previous week, so naturally, work we already know shouldn't be re-taught, right? Well, it turns out we learned Plug Ins, and not Plug Ins.....

The entire group stared at her, and it looked like she was uncomfortable, so she changed the subject to English. But honestly...the emphasis you put on a word shouldn't....wait....Yeah, no, that doesn't help her point. I was just thinking about something.... 'Cause there's shopping, and then there's shopping, but there is no difference between Pluging In, and Pluging In.....

Crazy lady.......

Alright, that was all...

G'night!

I'm A Smoker, I'm A Joker, I'm A Midnight Toker....
Play My Music In The Sun......

-Jereality

No comments: