Tuesday, January 16, 2007

East sIde Is Mine.....YAHTZEE!

Well, I was just meandering the stats page I've got with statcounter.com and I realized that the east coast of America was completly over run with little flaggy things. So, in the early morning tiredness, I've decided to take a picture of it, and put it up here for you guys to see. If you're in a state that doesn't have a little flaggy thing....Perhaps there needs to be more people from the area to go check out my blog....

You know what that means? I don't, but I'm sure it has something to do with you guys advertising to make this here blogging community quite large.



There was another little flaggy in China...but only one.......When the whole map is covered with little red flaggys, I'll put that up here, so you all can see how many people visit me....

Now, as it is still 6:44 am, I suggest you all go back to sleep. What any normal person is doing awake at this hour is beyond me.....BUt whatever, it's your sleep deprivation....Mine's already set in stone in that respect.

So, stay awake,

-Jereality

No comments: