Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm So Happy, 'Cause Today I Found My Friends...

And they're in the form of Blink eyedrops. They're amazing. So, let me fill you in on what's been happening, and how I met such a wonderful thing. Well, as you all know, my birthday happened a couple weeks ago, and as usual, presents were given out. Well, I got two presents a bit late; one becuase we didn't have time and another because the mail-people didn't get it in yet. My first late present was the first through sixth season of Hercules:Te Legendary Journeys with KEvin Sorbo. I think I've realized why I liked that show so much....and also realized that I liked Hercules alot when I was littlier was because sometimes he reminds me of my Dad....so awesome....beating all the bad guys...and still having time to play with Sibling and I...Ah, childhood...what a time.....Anyway, I got Hercules, and have been watching it almost every night. In fact, I just finished the first season this afternoon, and started the second three hours ago....Yep, four hours on one DVD....First season had seven DVD's, that's 1080 minutes of full blown monster fighting. Plus, in the second season, we meet up with Kevin Smith, who, unfortunatly departed the world in 2002...He fell from a set in Beijing, very sad. I cried a little bit...He was one of my favorites...He played Ares, God of War.....So awesome...

And my second late gift was contacts! I am excited, and apparantly, I put them in great the first time, because the woman who showed me what to do was all 'jazzed' that I got them in under 20 minutes....I just nodded, and placed her under the category of a 'medicated-person'...you know the ones..always jolly, and giggly....Anyway, if ever my eyes feel dry with the contacts in, I just *plop *plop* eye drops, and BAM dryness is gone. They're amazing....So yes, that's about it. Hercules and Contacts...Good stuff, I assure you.

This is the story of a time long ago a time of myth and legend. When the ancient gods were petty and cruel, and they plagued mankind with suffering. Only one man dared to challenge their power; Hercules.
Hercules possesed the strength the world had never seen, a strength surpassed only by the power of his heart. He journeyed the Earth battling the minions of his wicked stepmother Hera, the almighty queen of the gods. But where ever there was evil, whre ever an innocent would suffer, there would be Hercules....and Blink Eyedrops.....

No comments: