Thursday, January 04, 2007

Good Night....Oxymoron

Ever since the New Year began, something's changed. I don't quite know what it is, but I've felt quiet. I've felt as if I'm missing something, but the world is going by too quickly for me to get a chance to stop and look. I'm tired all the time, but can't get to sleep. I took a three hour nap yesterday, and woke up more exhausted than I was before I went to sleep.

I've got three plots for three stories I'm writing, and they're floating around in my head all day...and I have small daydreams, or dreams when I take a nap....I've had the same one for the past three weeks. If any of you out there have watched Supernatural a show that has made it's way from WB to MYPHL or sometihng. And it involves one of the main characters, Dean Winchester, played by Jensen Ackles. In my dream, it is Dean Winchester, and not Mr. Ackles...and the two of us are in my 'Learnatorium', just walking down the hallway, talking about life. I listen to him talk about hunting demons, and his problems with his brother, and then we stop in the hallway, he turns to me and asks how I'm doing. The moment he asks, my eyes well up and I cry.
Then my dream turns to a new scene, the walls of the Prison drop into nothingness after turning black, and Dean changes. His hair becomes darker, and his features change, so he looks sort of menacing. He puts his hands on my shoulders, and pulls me into a hug...and then I wake up. I don't wake up shaken, just with a headache.

Dean is propbably in the dream because I've been watching the show for a couple days. I got the first season on DVD for Christmas...So, if I don't post for a while, it's probably because I'm trying to sleep....No worries though...I'll be back to talk to you again. Before the 14th, too....I'll probably post something new in a couple days....

Sleep Tight,
-Jereality

No comments: