Friday, January 12, 2007

Whatcha Lookin' At?

Last night was trash night.

I did the trash. Well, no, I did the litter, Sibling and Mother did the upstairs trash, and just left it in the cans in the backyard. Well, it was around 8o'clock, and I decided to take the cans to the light, where the trashmen come to take it away. Well, I'll have you know, at 7:30 o'clock, I get ready for bed, so, I'm wearing shorts at that time. Consequently, 8 o'clock comes after 7:30, so, the shorts I wear to bed are on.

So, I took the jacket from the chair in my kitchen, and put it on. It's Father's jacket, so it reached the hem of my shorts...the bottom part, and I put on a pair of Father's flip-flops. Then I left the house, and took the first can to the pole without event. Then I walked back up the little alley back to my house, and got the other can and this woman 'across-the-way' was watching me out of the side of her backdoor blinds. So, a looked at her for a moment, and went down the alley, and came back, and she's still staring at me.

I went back in the house, and now she's looking at my house, full in the window now...no hiding. I guess that once I'd already seen her she figured that she didn't need to hide her creepy stalking sense. So, after ten minutes, I look out my own kitchen window, and there she is, staring at the house...I didn't know what to do, so I let the dog out. I've got this Rottweiler...looks vicious from afar, and when she's laying down...but those who know her know the truth. So, I let her out, and the woman retreats back into her house. I let the dog back in and sure enough a few minutes later, she's staring at the hosue again.

After another twenty minutes, the woman is gone...back into her homey house of horrors to stalk some more people....I mean who would want to stalk someone while they took out the trash...in the dark....all alone.... Not I, that's for sure...Not I at all.....

Be Safe With The Trash NIght,
Jereality

No comments: