Monday, June 04, 2007

Brushin' Up, And Lookin' Down

Good Evening, My Lovlies!!

Ah yes, today was good. I think. I don't really remember, I believe I was 'out-of-it' almost the entire day, just thinking. Don't fret though, you should never fret when I talk like that. I am not one that needs to be fretted over. Believe you me. Father says that all the time...'Believe you me'. I think its bizarre, but I say it anyway. It's sort of like a threat, and sort of not...

Anyway, back to my day. It was uneventful. And I realized that I am sort of organized...in my mind, at least. Everything that was stored in there is now on paper, for the household to see....That is...if they know where to look. And I, of course, know exactly where to look. For example, both calendars in the house...and my little year-planner we receive at the start of every year at the Educational Facility.

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, I think. Cut and dyed...A nice red color...If I weren't so paranoid, I'd give you pictures. But I am, so I won't. Use your imagination. I know you've all got one, or even two, if you're lucky. Otherwise, you'd have a very difficult time reading and understanding what I type to you.

It feels good to have my blog working with me again. I don't know what I'd do without it, really. I would just sit on my computer chair, and just...swivel...an open screen of Safari (my internet) open on the desktop...Mind you, said desktop would be in order, every item in a folder, every folder nicely placed into the Ultra-Folder I like to call 'All My Folders', followed in a line by 'Stories', then my external hard drive link, and then a bunch of articles I need for a post I'm going to do here later...tomorrow maybe. I don't know, it's all unclear now. The tea leaves and crystal ball aren't telling me anything new.

Well, I suppose I should be heading to sleep now...Even though I took a bit of a nap earlier, and am not tired. Oh well, I'll think of something, get bored, and crash a while later. See, crystal balls help....If only I had one....oh well...G'night!

May Your Tea Leaves Be Clear, And Your Futures As Bright As The Sun...

(awfully cheery, eh?)

-Jereality

2 comments:

Nudge.::.Twin said...

I like that cheery thing at the end. Cool!

Jereality said...

^_6; Thanks