Sunday, June 03, 2007

Wives Tale remedy?

Alright, this is my second post for today, and I don't know why I'm posting it. This is what I'm going to call a Remedy. A wivestale of sorts. Say you've got an ulcer or a coldesore in your mouth? The kind that burn like a beastie if you had some serious citrus, you know the ones. Well, get some Asprin, and scrape off any protective sugar coating its got, and stick the asprin on the sucker, and wait. Of course, if you're a wimp, don't do it...Not only does it taste really bad, it begins to burn, as it is an inflamitory and is eating away at the inflammed area of cheek muscle...So, enjoy that tid-bit of information while I wipe the asprin from my inner lip. Yummy.

Oh yeah, this is my second time doing the Asprin thing, a bit after you take the asprin out, the cold sore/ulcer thing doesn't hurt anymore. Just a little FYI.

No comments: