Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I Like Chocolate Milk.

And to prove this little fact, I have found a compilation of statements, thus proving my liking of the Chocolate Milk.



There we go. That's Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends..I watch that show. It's very funny. That, up there, that's Cheese. His brother's name is Blooregard, but they just call him Bloo...Together, they're Bloo Cheese...., get it? And his creator? Well, his name is Mac...and together..they're Mac and Cheese...Yum...

Which, brings me back to my childhood. I really am a six year old at heart...truthfully. I mean, I think like my age, and I act like it, but when it comes to the simple things....like food...I'm six.

Mac and Cheese with hotdogs, cut up in little bite sized bits with a bit o' ketchup, all mixed together in a bowl with one of the little baby forks....good times.

Peanut butter and Grape Jam on white bread, cut diagonally on a Bounty white paper towel, and a big glass of Nestle's chocolate milk..The syrup, not the powder. Yeah. I like chocolate milk. I just had a PB&J for my snack/dinner and found that I could use a glass of Chocolate milk...as is what I would usually get when I was six, for lunch time. When Mother was Mommy...and she'd make my lunch...good times. Good Times.

I Like Chocolate Milk...Don't Get Me Started On Cereal...
-Jereality

No comments: