Tuesday, June 12, 2007

XTU And Other Things...

Hello! And welcome to my blog!

Now that I've got that out of my system, I'd like to apologize on the lack of information I have given you about my life. Well, on Saturday...what is this month? June? Wow..June already. Anyway, on Saturday, June 9th I went to the XTU concert...Philly's Country Music station, or something...I don't know...but it was freakin' hot! The weather, the guys, the music...did I say weather already? Man, am I glad I didn't wear jeans like I said I would.

Well, we, my band of merry music lovers...seven or eight of us total, were on a bunch of beach towels and blankets all set up on the lawn area, and a friend, DisneyGirl, had gotten front seat tickets...So, some of us would get to go down and see the acts up close. Of course, the sitting area was open to everyone until 5 o'clock, when Clint Black came on, and all the guys after that...

It was pretty awesome...Man, I wish I'dve brought my camera...there were several amazing shots of landscapes, and a couple shots I could've taken of the 37,000 people there. Confederate flags were everywhere. One guy, in particular, who, my dear lady readers, was quite the looker... ^_-...He wore a black cowboy hat, jeans, and a confedorate flag as a cape. The girls in my band of music lovers began to call him Confederate Flag Man...because that's what I called him. Not to his face, of course, but from afar.

So, we waited for a while, listened to some music and played cards on the towles and stuff, and had a lot of fun. I was in the seats for a singer called Luke Bryan...He's a sexy little guy, really, he is, and he has such nice teeth. And after Luke, was Bucky Covington, he was amazing too. I think you should all check them out, it's good stuff to listen to. It's country music, but it's still amazing, for all you readers who are die hard rock fans..or if you're a power pop type of person..Whichever, just give 'em a listen and see if you like them or not.

Also, if you got this address from XTU, as I wrote it on two beach balls that were floating around, and texted in on the big screen in the inner seated area, welcome to the blog. It's great to see you - figuratively - here...and I hope you'll stay and read on, giving comments and such, regardless of what I type....

As for the 'Other Things' part of the title, I've since forgotten what they were...So, instead of chaning the title to just 'XTU', I'm going to leave it, and assume you're going to use your imagination, giving me a good rest of the weekend in your minds.

With Internet Based-Love,
-Jereality

No comments: