Friday, June 22, 2007

A Little Bit Late...

Well, as you recall, last night's adventure led me to remain awake until the wee hours of the morning...In fact, I fell asleep to the sunrise and the birds singing their morning songs... You know how a normal person gets, like, seven to eight hours of sleep a night? I got at least ten, for I fell asleep at five and woke up at three pm. Yes, Three O'clock....the little coo-coo-clock downstairs was singing and I just laid there, in my bed, thinking to myself 'Self, you are still tired...'

On that note, I decided to go downstairs and heat up some Chinese food from last night's dinner...and top off the Root Beer that we got for free. That's what happens when you spend over fifty dollars at the Chinese food place across the way. Anyway, I cleaned the living room after that, and now I think I'm going to vaccuum my room, because everyone is awake...or gone. Which means I have free range of volume, i.e., the vaccuum. Yay me! So, that's about it...If anything interesting happens, well, I'll hop back on the computer and type it to you all.

Get Rested,
-Jereality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Jereality said...

Aw, I've been spammed in Brazilian Portuguese...