Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The End.

Not only is it a great song by My Chemical Romance, but it also marks the last day of the Education Station I attend. I am rather pleased with my bad self, what with moving up in my years, and getting more privileges. And yet another title. You know what I mean by titles, yes? Well, there's the general, seventh graders, eighth graders, then the titles of Freshmen, Sophmores, Juniors, and Seniors...and once you're done being a Senior, you go to being a Freshmen again. It's all very monotonous...but like I said before, the privileges are a lovely bonus.

I had water ice today. Blue; the only color worth eating...of course, I was later given red, which I mixed to create a tasty purple color. I thought you'd all like to know that there is dirt under my left hand ring finger nail...do you all know how annoying it is to type with something under your fingernail? But I am progressing, because I love you. If it weren't for all of you avid readers, I wouldn't be getting any hits. And without the hits, I wouldn't blog...because there'd be no one out there to go and say 'wow...she's a fruitbat, that Jereality. I like 'er. Boot mark time!'

And without something as random as myself, or as informational about small nothings as I am, I'd worry for your mental health. Very unfortunate...the lack of mental health in your heads from not reading my blog. Of course, you'd all probably be a bit saner if you didn't, and kept the random to me...but where's the fun in that? Honestly?

Okay, it is time to make my exit, and leave you with the title for this post...

The End.

-Jereality

No comments: