Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Birthday-Is That Pie?!

That's right, readers! I made pie! In fact, I made two pies. Mincemeat, and Pecan. And yes, I did add the butter this time..I don't know if I told you about that...I found it, turns out I made him a pie his last birthday too....June 3rd, 2006, there it is. I had the butter...it was all good news, and happy faces. Yah, made him those pies last night, finished them at 9:50-ish, and then left 'em on the stove to cool, and all of a sudden, ten o'clock rolls around and the door opens. 'Whas'at??!!!'

It's Father...Home from work. 'Oh, those pies look great, hun', he says. I cast a glance a Mom, and she almost grimaces. 'You don't see those.' She pauses. 'And Jereality made 'em, actually.' 'Pies look great, Jer' ' he says. 'You don't see those.' I pause, 'and thank you.'

'Whipped cream looks good too,' we hear him say from the kitchen. 'Oh, but you don't see that,' he mumbles to himself, grabbing a 'sammich', and some ice cream. Always a fun time, always.

What else can I say to you? Hm...My finger are kind of numb, all cold and stuff...I don't know why, they're usually not like this...the constat 66 degrees thing, with the fan usually keeps me at a stationary temperature...I don't know whats up today...Maybe 'cause its cooler outside than normal, or what...I dunno...Oh well, I guess I should go and do something Education-Related, as it is Monday tomorrow....

Oh, and just so you know, the pies are amazing....
Don't Forget The Butter,
-Jereality

No comments: